Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Normalizing

I'm starting to feel normal.  Not that I really felt abnormal, but I'm slowly starting to feel like my old self again.  On a whim, I tried on my old jeans (not my old size 10 jeans but the jeans I was in before I got pregnant) and, although they were tight, I was able to pull them on and zip them up.  This completely thrilled me!  I'm hoping that another 10 pounds and I'll be able to wear the clothes I wore before I was pregnant.  This is not my final goal by any means, but boy will it be nice to fit into some clothes that I used to wear and feel good in.

After my workout yesterday, I looked up my statistics on ifitlive.com.  This program tracks all my treadmill workouts and can give me totals of how many miles gone, calories burned, time spent, etc for any length of time you've worked out.

Since I've had my treadmill (almost a month now) I have logged 24.14 miles, burned 4,299 calories, and spent 369 minutes working out (about 6 hours).  Granted, there were times before that I might have done all of this in one week, but that was when I was in super-good shape.  I basically have started over this year from scratch, so I'm pretty proud of these numbers.  I can't wait to see what March brings!

1 comment:

  1. I am so super excited about your Wednesday blog post! Lucky for you, I check during the week even though I am never rewarded!!! Surprise, and update from Jen!
    It so exciting to see the work you've done in chart form. Thirty minutes here and there really add up. It seems like that treadmill was a good buy for you, you can get your whole workout done in the time it takes me to get to the gym and home again!
    Keep up the good work... and thanks for the motivating comments. I hope I am surprised next week too :)

    ReplyDelete