Monday, February 27, 2012

I Guess I'm the Hare

My loss for the week was one pound which makes the total 26.

I must admit, I was hoping for more, but I'll take even one pound because it is one step closer to my goal. It just means I still have 8 pounds to lose before I can get a pedicure!  And my toes are really needing some loving.....

My goal this week is to track my food intake better, which might mean a better loss for the week.  This is going to be hard because school is getting more stressful since we have two art shows to hang in the next two weeks.  Plus, I am still waiting to see if they are going to post the art jobs soon. I'm beginning to worry that with recent cuts, the positions might just be filled internally by shuffling people around.  If I don't have a full time job for next year I don't know what I'll do.  Part time is better than nothing, but financially it is not great.  I want to feel like an adult and maybe plan on going on another vacation again in my lifetime!

I would like to see a 2 pound loss for next week.  I am going to work out on Tuesday and Thursday this week, maybe Friday too... depends on how the week goes!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. A pound is great. I wish I could be as cheerful for myself. But, at least you have had successful losses every week for quite some time. You know what you are doing is working. And you just have to keep going. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete