Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yay!

It's finally Saturday... This week felt like it took forever. I had conferences on Thursday night from 4:30-8:30 and last night I had a staff party for school. So I didn't have a lot of time to work out this week, but I did get some walks in and another session of jogging/walking at the gym. Thankfully, I still lost 2.8 lbs this week! Which means I'm down 22 pounds total. This is exactly the motivation I need to keep on the path to reaching my goals.

Today I am going to Lincoln for a baby shower, and lunch beforehand. Of course, my only reader knows this because she will be there as well :) . This means I won't have time for a workout but I'm vowing to go to the gym tomorrow!

It's great to finally start seeing and feeling the changes. Yay for life!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome. Almost 3 pounds lost? That's amazing in a week. Way to go. I'm inspired to start really watching what I eat, because that is such a big part of it!

    See you at the baby shower ;) Maybe we can encourage each other to eat more fruit and nuts, less cake!

    ReplyDelete