Friday, October 21, 2011

Facing the Facts

I have been avoiding posting all week.  Partly because I usually have to type it one handed (because I'm usually holding Josie in my other arm while doing it) and that takes twice as long to type... Oh and because I haven't had many good things to say.  I weighed in at WW Saturday morning and was up .6 lbs.  I know this is not a lot, but it is in the wrong direction!  I try not to be too hard on myself.  Last week was an off week for me.  My schedule was all wacky because of fall break and conferences.  I was at school basically all day on Tuesday, until 8:30 and then I worked full days both Wednesday and Thursday because they were work/staff development days.  So I didn't have any free time to work out and my food schedule was off.  I had Friday off of work, but I had to keep Josie home from daycare (that's a whole other story), and let's face it, nothing can get done when you have a baby.  I can't even really take her to the daycare at the Y because lately she'll even scream when Don takes her... she really loves her momma. 

On another note, I did finally go to the Y this week and ran intervals again.  It felt good and their treadmills didn't suck, which was my biggest fear about leaving Gold's (really Blue Moon Fitness, but it will always be Gold's to me).  I even got up to running 3 minutes, walking 2.  The last run I did was 4 minutes long.  I think I am improving faster than I thought.  My goal is to run for 30 minutes straight by the end of January. 

I have just been struggling with figuring out my daily schedule.  I have so many things going on in my brain regarding school and ideas for projects but I have no time to put anything together.  Plus, I have this artwork I need to finish for a show at Hot Shops on 11-11-11... time is running out!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow, but I don't have high hopes. 

This blog has been very random, like the thoughts of a 5 year-old.  That's how I feel right now!

1 comment:

  1. You might have been up a little but you had such a good weigh-in the week before. It still averages out to a good loss. You're on the right track and you know that you're doing the right things for your body. Hopefully you can't get back to your routine and have another big loss next week!
    And way to go on the running... so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete