Friday, October 14, 2011

Sore!

For the first time in a long time, I'm sore.  And it feels good!

I haven't been to the gym since Sunday, but I had a work day at school Wednesday and ended up on my feet the whole day.  I was redoing the bulletin boards in my room which involved a lot of stepping up onto stools repeatedly and reaching with both arms stapling paper and posters.  Then on Thursday, because of a big wellness push at Millard, I took a Pilates class as part of our staff development.  Wow are my abs sore today!  Plus we walked to a nearby church for a practice evacuation and I went walking with Don, Josie, and Gracie.

As far as food goes, I've been doing alright.  There's been a lot of eating out, but yesterday when I went to Red Robin with some fellow teachers, I stuck to my guns and had a grilled chicken salad when everyone else had a burger/sandwich and fries.

Tomorrow is pictures with Josie and hopefully a trip to he gym.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures? FUN!!! I look forward to seeing the results of that. Does Saturday mean your weekly weigh-in? Good luck with that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never got a weigh-in update!!!

    ReplyDelete