Saturday, June 9, 2012

Redo

I started writing a post the other day and it somehow got erased so here I am starting over!

It has not been a good food week. I don't know if it's because of the holiday, celebrating Avery's birthday (she's 7! WTH?) or coming off such a successful month, but I've been living pretty carefree - or carelessly - all week. I've had wine, a margarita, nachos, pizza, cookies, etc. I haven't tracked my food very well (aside from my breakfast and lunch which are essentially the same every day).

I have been working out though. For the week I have done cardio kickboxing on Saturday, ran 3 miles Sunday, and yesterday I ran 4 miles and would have gone longer but the bandage on my neck became irritated (I had my mole removed on Tuesday) and I couldn't take it anymore! When I was jogging, I did average about 11:30 min per mile and it felt pretty good. I think if I can regroup and get past the holiday eating I should be in good shape this month. It's been a long time since running felt natural and it's such a great feeling that I want to keep it!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to Lynn on her weigh in tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear how the weigh in went... and what you two are going to do with all of your prize money ;)

    Also, is there a way to turn off the "capcha" letters I have to put in to comment? I have tried twice from my phone and it doesn't work, and then I just give out without commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your new post... but it's almost like you've written over another older post... because the previous two comments (from me) were left a long time ago. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete