Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sore!

Boy am I sore! I went to my first class that is a part of the weight loss challenge and it left me feeling like jelly. I haven't felt like this in a long time. It feels like being sore after going back to Pump after being away for a long time. My whole body hurts. The class I went to was called "Total Body Burn" and that's what it was! It reminded me of workouts on the Biggest Loser. It was different intervals of workouts, doing so many reps and then moving on to the next one and so on for 12 minutes then we did it again for another 12 minutes with different moves. We also did the ropes (which are harder than you think). Then today I had my first personal coaching session which was similar to the class but slower paced to really help with form and techniques. Tomorrow is a cardio class. We'll see if I can still stand after that!

Saturday's weigh in was pretty good. A loss of 1.6 which finally makes up for the pound I gained plus the loss of another pound. On Sunday I jogged 5 miles and on Monday I walked with Don, Josie and Gracie to the park. I've been wearing a pedometer and making sure I get in at least 10,000 steps a day. The day of our school art show, last Thursday, I got in over 15,000! Here's hoping I can keep all this up and have another good weigh-in this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment