Saturday, May 19, 2012

Behind

Sorry I haven't been keeping up the past couple weeks on blogging. Life is crazy with the end of school, home remodeling projects, Josie's first birthday planning, and this darn weight loss challenge I signed up for.

I've got to be honest, weight loss hasn't been great but I do have positive news. After realizing last week that I've been eating too many points on weight watchers, I made some adjustments on my eating. This resulted in a 1.6 loss this week (after a slight gain last week). And according to my weigh in for the challenge, which also calculates lean muscle mass and body fat, I lost one pound but gained 4 pounds of lean muscle. This means I've lost 5 pounds of fat! Yippee!

And on another note I pulled out some old Tupperware with old summer clothes in it, knowing there were a few things from the summer before I was pregnant where I bought a larger size. I found a pair of shorts and capris that I tried on and they fit! They're a size 14 which is not my ultimate goal, but it means I don't have to go buy anything for the summer! But I probably will because I love shopping :).

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see an update, and that you're doing well now that you've got the points figured out. Looking forward to seeing you guys this afternoon!!!

    ReplyDelete