Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Not Much

So I'm typing this on my iPhone because it is almost impossible now to do anything on the computer without Josie interfering! She likes to unplug the computer and reach for the keys any which way she can. This past Saturday I weighed in with a loss of 1.2 pounds. I did already treat myself to a pedicure even though I have 1.8 pounds to lose until I reach my first ten pound goal. I also had the chance to jog 3.5 miles on the treadmill that afternoon. Sunday was Easter which meant a lot of activity and buffets of food. I think I did alright food wise considering the ample opportunities I had to binge on some of my favorite foods. However, this week has not been the greatest with exercise... The food has been okay but unless I get another good workout in, I'm not thinking it's going to be a great weigh-in. It's the last week of the hexter so I've been at school late all week and I've already had two afternoon meetings that were forgotten about until about an hour until the start time. Let's just say I've been a bit scatterbrained and forgetful this week. I'm hoping to get a run in tomorrow or Friday to help my numbers on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update :) and great job on the continuous weight loss. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete