Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy Busy

Here's what I know:

- I was going to start this post 15 minutes ago but I just got a note that my nephew is in the hospital (Asher) so I was getting the scoop on that.

- I ran 6 miles this afternoon because I didn't get it done on my scheduled day (Sunday) because, well, life happens.

- On Saturday I went to WW (after a one week hiatus) and I was down 1.4, which makes my total since last June 44.2 pounds lost.  Only .8 from 45, and hopefully another 5 gone in the next month.

- Also on Saturday I went to Cardio Kickboxing because I didn't go on Friday afternoon (my scheduled day)... I was ready and showed up for the noon class but the only person in the room was the instructor so I chickened out and got on the eliptical for 20 minutes and then my legs felt like jello.  When I left I looked back in the room and there were 5-7 people in the class so I think I will try again knowing I hopefully won't be the only one.

- I have curriculum night tonight (aka open house) and I'm really tired and would rather hang out at home but oh well.  I hope I can just keep standing through the time I'm done after those 6 miles today!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, that is awesome. 44 pounds. Gone. Keep on truckin'!!! Also awesome: running six miles.

    Also, is Ascher alright?

    ReplyDelete